My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holy Temp Drop

Yep, got up this morning with a pretty significant temp drop (.3 degrees).  And my temps have been going down for about a week. I felt ok until this afternoon. I started feeling dizzy, then around dinner time, I had some nausea.  Then about two hours ago, I've been having cramps and I've been running to the bathroom every half hour.  Which could mean AF is coming soon, or it could be side effects of the Vitex.  I started taking it about a week ago.  I know that's too early to really see results as far as period regulation, but I figure it's probably not too late if I'm just going to get some side effects.  But I'm not so sure now if I'm hoping for a period, or if I'm hoping it'll hold off until after this ultrasound on Tuesday.  I don't know which would give me more answers.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see, because Lord knows I have no control over this stuff.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment