My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soooo... Today is Day 60

That's right, Day 60 without a period. November 16th was the last time I had one. It seems like it has really been forever. I was spotting for about 18 days, and it seems to have finally stopped today. I called my doctor two days ago to ask some questions, but I haven't received a phone call back. Then today, I have some signs that I may be ovulating. Fertile CM. I'm a little puzzled... but I'm going to take OPK's for a few days, see if I end up with a positive. I just don't know what to do. I have an appt with the doc in 27 days. Hopefully by then I'll of had a period or something. So that I'm not going back to her with the same issue, that I'm just having a long cycle. I think I've made up my mind about the fertility clinic. I'm going to request the referral. I think I'll get answers a little faster, just because it's what they do all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment