My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ultrasound, Done

I had the ultrasound today.  The tech told me she couldn't see anything unusual.  Everything looked "normal."  I don't know what that means as far as our next step.  But she did say she could tell I don't have any cyst right now, and I haven't had any recently.  So that was a relief.  I'm supposed to hear something from my doctor this week.  They told me at the clinic that they usually have the results to the doctor within 24-48 hours.  So if I don't hear anything by Friday, I'll be calling my doctor's office to make sure they received the results.  I really don't know what they are going to tell me is next.  I do know what I'm hoping for though. I'm hoping the 18 days of spotting I had recently would be my body "resetting" itself and hopefully I'll ovulate sometime soon and then I'll have a regular period.  I really don't want to have the D&C.  I know it's supposed to help, and it'll be better, and a lot of women have better cycles after it, but it's surgery and it scares me.  The last time I had any kind of procedure like this done, I was like 6 years old.  It just scares me and I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, but if it does, I'll just have to get over it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment