My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why is it

That when your having issues getting pregnant, all you hear about is pregnant women and babies. In the last 20 minutes, I just got 5 updates from different people I used to know who are pregnant now or just had a baby. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out when I'm going to get my next period, then praying I ovulate... and if I don't, praying I get another period relatively quickly so I may be able to start clomid or something.... I'm feeling really sorry for myself and really pathetic right now. I don't think I'd be so hopeless if I had any idea of what is going on with my body right now. Seriously why can't I just get answers? If I at least knew when I was going to get my period, or when I was going to ovulate, I'd feel better. But this is almost two weeks off of Megestrol with no period, so I guess I'm failing the progestin challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment