My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I got my temp shift

Here we go, I'm in the TWW!  Not officially according to FF but with a temp shift this morning of .6, I think it's safe to say.  I'm just really hoping my temps keep going up, and not come down!  So I think the first day I can test on is next Thursday.  It's really early, but I have those First Response Early Response tests... so I think I'm going to test on Friday morning... Then hope that no matter what the answer is we can keep our mouths shut over the weekend.  We're going to lunch with friends, then I'm meeting with a friend to hang out for a bit, and Hubby is supposed to spend some time with his family.  If I get a positive I may have to not tell him until after this weekend so he keeps his mouth shut!  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment