My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I know, I know, two posts in one day

So I'm grappling with myself.  I'm thinking I need to wait to test... like wait past Friday.  I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold out though!  I think I'm going to try to wait until Monday... that way I can get through my weekend, have fun (hopefully not worrying about the results...)  I just really don't want to set my weekend up for me to be in a crappy mood if I get a BFN...  I mean, I know if I got a BFP I'd be really happy all weekend (and possibly give it away).  But after doing some more research, I don't think it really makes sense to test before Monday.  I guess I'll see how bad it is.  I'm really going to try to hold out though!  Going to change my countdown now so I don't get tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment