Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I know, I know, two posts in one day
So I'm grappling with myself. I'm thinking I need to wait to test... like wait past Friday. I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold out though! I think I'm going to try to wait until Monday... that way I can get through my weekend, have fun (hopefully not worrying about the results...) I just really don't want to set my weekend up for me to be in a crappy mood if I get a BFN... I mean, I know if I got a BFP I'd be really happy all weekend (and possibly give it away). But after doing some more research, I don't think it really makes sense to test before Monday. I guess I'll see how bad it is. I'm really going to try to hold out though! Going to change my countdown now so I don't get tempted!