My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I tested this morning

I know, my counter says I have another 4+ days.  The only reason I tested today was because I was going to have a girls afternoon with some friends and there was going to be wine involved.  So if I was pregnant, I didn't want to have more than one glass.  Obviously at 5DPO, it was negative. 

So now I'm going to wait until Friday morning to test now.  Unless I get some really crazy symptom between now and then that has to be pregnancy related... and it will really have to be something convincing... Like not being able to keep food down. LOL

I was very sleep deprived last night, so I'm trying to figure out if that will effect my chart.  I did get the minimum amount of sleep recommended before you temp.  I'm just curious if my BBT would have been higher if I had gotten more sleep.  I know that's normally not the case, but just trying to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment