And no I'm not even talking about the two week wait. I am waiting to see if I'm going to ovulate. It looks like I haven't yet... And I looked at my last chart, my temps did the same thing, the up and down really rocky look. So I'm not so sure I'm going to ovulate on my own, again.
And my husband has decided he's not going to the fertility specialist until August. Then in the same breath said he knows we're going to go whenever I wanted to. So now I'm torn. Part of me is saying to go and just have the initial visit, talk to them and see what they say. But then the other part of me is saying I know hubby will not be happy about going, and what if they tell me something I really don't want to hear. I think I'm going to call our insurance company today, see what they'll cover. See if they have stipulations on when they'll pay.