My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

So another Saturday

I don't know why, but I started my day pretty good, it just went emotionally went downhill somehow.  I don't even know what triggered it really.  I got up early, cuddled with my puppers, which is always a good start to a day.  I went to the grocery store, got stuff to make my favorite soup.  I came home and made it.  Ate it, very very good.  Gotta love old fashion Chicken Noodle Soup from scratch!  For some reason, by the time I was done that bowl, I just felt crappy.  I was tired and irritable.  It didn't seem to matter what Hubby said, it ticked me off.  And all he was talking about doing was stuff like the dishes and all... Like things I would have been doing by myself, but he was offering to help.  And for some reason it didn't anger me, but I was irritated by it... Really weird. 

My temps dipped this morning... still well above coverline.  Let's hope it goes back up tomorrow.

So now I've dropped him off at a bar for a friend's Bachelor party and I'm back home, with my puppers watching Good Luck Chuck.  Gotta love Tivo.  No commercials!  I have to stay awake long enough to get that drunken phone call from Hubby saying to come get him.  Ah the things I'll do to make sure he gets home OK. LOL.  And I've decided this place could not be in a more shady part of town!  I get that this place is supposed to have really good food, and it's really fitting for the guy who's getting married (and Irish Pub), but really, I was scared of getting carjacked on my way downtown!  So I'm not looking forward to driving back down there after midnight to go get him!

But on the upside, my sis, cousin and a friend of theirs are going to come out tomorrow for a girls afternoon.  I'm really excited about it!  I never get girls day out!  We're going to a local vineyard for a fondue & wine tasting.  I'm going to test tomorrow morning.  I know it's way too early, but I'm one of those people that drink till it's pink, since I don't binge drink anyway.  So if it's negative, I'll let myself have 2 or 3 glasses of wine, if it's positive, only one.  I know it's a contraversial subject, but after all the reading I've done, I don't think one glass of wine will have any adverse effects.. Plus I'm definitely not ready to tell people if we get a +.  Even though I know it won't happen.  :)

I work from home and DH work's 3rds, good for TTC, bad for having any resemblence of a social life!  But off to finish watching my movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment