My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day...

So here we are on Valentine's Day.  It doesn't help that I hate this holiday and Hubby loves it.  Not to mention the only thing I can keep thinking of is this gut feeling I have that we should really go to this fertility clinic sooner than August, but I can't say anything today cuz it'll probably ruin Valentines day.  And really I don't know how to bring it up without a starting a fight.  He's on edge, since he's been out of work for a week with the storms we had.  So I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.  I thought maybe I had ovulated, since my temps went up by .4 like they were supposed to, but it wasn't sustained... so since my temp went back down, FF says I didn't ovulate yet... but I've been having a sort of stabbing pain (not painful, just enough that I can feel it) on my left side.  So I guess that's what people have described to me as O pains in the past.  Who knows.  God knows I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment