My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 22, 2010

What is up with today?!

I feel like I could smack anyone who says anything to me.  I woke up, I was ok...  Then I started getting crampy and bloated... Then my shoulder started hurting (I think I slept on it wrong).  Then I started getting nausea (cuz I didn't eat when I took my vitex this morning).  So now I feel like crap, and I'm sleep deprived after the drama this weekend.  And I can't count any of these things as possibly early symptoms.  And on top of all that, whenever Hubby asks me what is wrong, I tell him and he says, "It's because you're pregnant."  He's beeing saying that for 6 days... I could smack him the next time he says it.  And I hate to admit it right now, he can't do anything right.  And it's not that it's literally not right, I'm just in such a piss poor mood that it doesn't matter what he does.  I'm tired, uncomfortable and that makes me pissy.  I don't know any other way to say it.  It's so weird, because these things just keep adding up, but I refuse to get excited because I'm scared I'll just get another negative.  So why bother?  I just don't have the energy this month... and every new pimple I find (seriously a pimple on the curved part of my ear? and my face I feel like I'm going through puberty again!), or new bout of bloating and cramping, I just get more angry at the world. LOL.  I'm trying really hard not to be mad at Hubby and trying to get out of this really angry rutt I'm in... It's not working so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment