My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 12, 2010

What to think...

I can't decide what I'm feeling right now.  I had pains all day today, I guess you would call them O pains.  I've never known if I had them.  I've had these pains before, but never realized if they happened around O time, or what.  So I'm curious.  I noticed my temp went up a little this morning, but going up by .25 doesn't mean anything anymore.  I want to be excited, since I had watery CM yesterday and a little today, and I've had these pains.  Plus my chest has been sore... But everytime I've had these things in the past, it has been nothing... no ovulation, no AF, no BFP... just nothing.  So I don't know what to think.  I want to be excited but at the same time I dont' want to be let down again.  Unfortunately I know I'll be disappointed.  And I hate feeling this way, that it's just kinda hopeless... but unfortunately, if I make myself feel this way, I won't really be disappointed when it doesn't happen.  :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment