My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's been a while

It's been almost a week since my last post.  I've been so tired it isn't funny.  I'm happy Hubby is on day shift this week.  He's been going to bed early and it gives me an excuse!  Since we haven't told too many people, and I have a few friends that are very used to me being a night owl and talking on the phone or internet, I'm saying that I'm going to bed early because I'm up at 6am with Hubby.  LOL.  Liar!  :) 

We're going for an ultrasound Wednesday.  I'm excited.  I told Hubby he has to be awake and go with me.  We've been having issues.  The midwife I chose had rave reviews, but I've had to call in a few times to the office, and it's a PITA to get in touch with anyone there.  Plus the hospital we would be delivering at has just had a rash of negligence and malpractice claims.  Not related to OB's or midwives, but Hubby is nervous about the quality of care.  So I think I'm going to look into a different midwife.  The difference between the one I'm going to now and the one I really want to go to is only $400.  So I'm going to talk to Hubby about that tonight. 

We are supposed to tell our parents on Easter weekend.  I would like to tell them sooner!  I don't want to wait.  I'm a very impatient person. LOL.  I think it may be best to wait until Easter because I love the way we want to tell them. We're going to make up Easter Baskets with some baby items in those plastic eggs.  So I need to run out to the $store tonight and get the stuff before it's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment