My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 12, 2010

So the new test results are in

Everything is normal and my HCG levels are at about 5k.  Which is good for how far along I am.  I actually stopped and thought today, I'm almost 6 full weeks pregnant... That's a month and a half.  And for some reason, that just blew my mind.  Just thinking that I only have 7 and a half months left before I'm Mommy.  It made me smile. 

So Hubby and I are on a trip for a friend's wedding.  OMG way too long in the car!  I've been trying to keep up with drinking lots of water and for crying out loud I think we stopped about 15 times.  I've decided I can't wait until we tell our parents in a few weeks, if for no other reason, just so I can complain to my mom about how I'm feeling.  Something in my head says that will make me feel better.  And, I all of a sudden feel very fat.  I was really bloated yesterday and I am a little today, but yesterday was bad.  I was in a bad mood because of it too.  Worst thing about it, I know I'm supposed to look fat for another couple weeks!  LOL.  It's all in my head, but that doesn't stop me from having a little freak out about it.  Also, I have been having acne like I'm 15 again.  I really feel sorry for Hubby.  He thinks when we go home on Sunday that we aren't stopping more than 2 times.  HA!  Silly Hubby.  LOL.  Plus being that we are on this trip, I don't have my puppers with me, and I know not having her here, directly affects my mental state! She's my comic relief and I can't wait to get her back on Sunday!  But she's staying with the 'rents and I know they are spoiling her to no end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment