My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Tired!

This morning was not fun.  I took my prenatals, ate breakfast, then got nausea so bad it wasn't even funny.  Didn't actually get sick, but man did it feel horrible.  The only way I can describe it, the feeling you get right before you get sick, and you know if you go ahead and throw up you'll feel better, but I know it wouldn't feel better.  I'd have to force myself to eat again.  Thank goodness I had some crackers, then a peanut butter sandwich with a banana.  Finally it went away.  But now I'm so tired and just exhausted!  I wanted to take Puppers for a walk on my lunch break since it's supposed to rain here later, but I couldn't even get off the couch!  I just slept for 45 min!  I am worried she won't get her walk today... she didn't get one yesterday because it was raining, so I know she's getting cabin fever.  Hopefully I feel better after I get done work.  I am very tempted to wake Hubby up and send him out to the store to get me a soda.  I haven't had any caffeine today.  I'm getting a serious headache.  I know I'm not supposed to have too much caffeine, but 1 can of soda won't hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment