My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well, this chapter is over.

So last night/early this morning, I had a miscarriage.  It took about an hour.  I'm assuming it's over because my midwife told me the bleeding and cramping would subside when all the tissue was expelled.  Since I'm not having cramping anymore, I'm figuring I had a complete miscarriage.  It stunk because I was here by myself.  Hubby went to work last night and his phone died.  So I couldn't get in touch with him until after everything was done.  I was so scared something would be wrong and I'd have to call 911 instead of having him here with me to just take me to the hospital.  But everything turned out ok and I'm doing alright considering. 

I really want to call my mom and tell her what's going on, but I'm worried how they'll take it.  I know our families will be supportive, I just don't want to make them feel the way I feel.  I almost feel like it's my burden, and my problem to deal with, not theirs.  Not only that, how could I sit here and tell them, "Oh we were pregnant, but we miscarried.  So sorry, I know you were hoping for a grandbaby this year, but not going to happen."  The situation is just horrible, whether I keep it to myself and just suffer in silence or if I share and depress the families too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment