My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friends are pregnant

So I had an inkling that one of the wives in Hubby's group of friends was a certain poster on a message board I used to be on.  Turns out it was her.  She's 10w pregnant now.  She and I would have been due within a week of each other.  She had a previous m/c so I'm really happy for her.  We didn't know they were trying again.  I also found out there is someone else in our group of friends that is pregnant (but Hubby can't remember who), and a few others are TTC'ing.  I guess our group is growing up. 

I would have been 11w yesterday.  Just stinks.  I can't help but feel a little resentment for those who are pregnant right now.  I'm not being mean or rude to anyone who tells me they are, it's just internal.  More of a jealousy.  Wish I still was.  And can't wait to be pregnant again. 

Outside of that, had about 4 out of 5 symptoms that I was ovulating, which I don't know if it was actually possible before I have a period after m/c, but that's what it felt like.  So I took an OPK, there wasn't even a second line.  I couldn't help but laugh at myself.  I don't even know what's going on with my body.  I'm still all out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment