My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Its getting better

So I haven't posted in a few days.  I've been dealing with all the changes that go along with my body figuring out there isn't a pregnancy any longer.  It's been hard.  Everything is just sore.  I've been trying to get myself back to more normal, but now I'm also carrying around 5lbs more than I was pre-pregnancy. Mostly from the eating I did after/during the miscarriage.  I wasn't exactly counting calories.  But Hubby and I are going to start WW this weekend.  I did WW for about a year and a half or so and I had some pretty good results on it, especially considering I didn't follow it exactly.  I lost about 20lbs.  Then gained it all back.  :(  So along with this, I'm going to join a gym I think, but I'm going to wait until after my midwife lets me know everything is ok.  I have an appt next week with her.  I had thought about just starting to try running.  I read a way to ease yourself into it, basically you get to the point you can walk briskly for 30 min easily, which I can do.  Then you start where 3 times the first week you run 1 min, walk 1.5 min, and repeat 8 times.  Then the second week you increase your run time and decrease your walk time.  Then you keep going for about 7 or 8 weeks and when you're done, you're running/jogging for 30 min.  So I think I'm going to try that.  I think Puppy would get the most benefit out of that.  I'm going to concentrate on getting myself back into shape... It'll only help is the way I'm seeing it.  It'll distract me for right now and it'll be better for me and baby whenever I do get pregnant again.  Who knows, it may even help me get pregnant faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment