My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today sucked

Ugh! So I had to take Misoprostol today.  My midwife thought I hadn't passed all the tissue.  Can I just say today was the worst pain I've been in, for as far back as I can remember.  Basically it started contractions.  So I could feel them getting closer together and stronger as the day went on.  It lasted about 8 or 9 hours before the pain was manageable again.  And when my midwife told me it wouldn't hurt that bad, and it wouldn't be worse than PMS cramps, she LIED!!  I was in so much pain today the Hubby was lost.  He didn't want to leave the house for fear of what might have happened if he left me alone for more than 5 min.  I would have thought it was sweet if I wasn't in so much pain. 

I'm a little upset.  I asked my midwife yesterday when Hubby and I could start ttc again.  She said she wants me to wait until I have the first cycle after m/c then two more cycles.  That puts us trying in June/July.  I don't think I can wait that long.  I'm going to talk with Hubby about it, but I think we'll wait until I have a cycle after this, then start ttc'ing again if he's ok with it.

I guess on the brighter side, I can get some of the projects I wanted to do done now.  A lot of them require heavy lifting and some pretty decent manual labor.  I know I can't count on Hubby to do them.  Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but Mr. Fix-it he isn't.  He can fix a lot of mechanical things, but as far as carpentry/painting and other household upgrades, he's not so good. LOL.  I'm debating about what the first project will be.  I think it's going to be pulling up the carpet in the second bedroom.  That way it's done and I don't have to worry about it.  Then after that, maybe painting the bedroom (since it's this awful little girl pastel purple) or remodeling the bathroom, since it's cabinets that are falling apart and a god awful orange color).  The bathroom project scares me though.  We only have one bathroom so I can't completly tear it out, but I'd love to redo the tile in the shower... Whoever decorated this house before us was not so good at it.  Gray tile with flowers and orange paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment