My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so impatient

I took another HPT today...  Yep, 10dpo, BFN.  I have a few symptoms, like sore boobs, some cramping, stuff like that, which I never experienced as PMS before.  The only time I've had symptoms like this is when I was pregnant last time.  So I'm torn about how to feel.  I know it's still early, but I got a + last time by 10dpo.  So I've decided since I'm supposed to get AF on Thursday, if she doesn't show by then, I'll test first thing Friday morning.  I've got so much else going on this week that I can't focus on this right now. 

Hubby and I are debating about searching for a new truck or getting another used one, trying to figure out our finances, if we can really afford a new one, and all that fun stuff.  Then I just have work all week and the inlaws are coming down this weekend for a Mother's Day BBQ.  So I have to do the food for that.  There is just so much up in the air right now, and everything I need/want to get done is going to cost money... and the vehicle situation is more pressing than all the other projects, so everything is on hold until we figure out the vehicle. 

And to make it better, I'm in a pissy mood because I'm PMS'ing or whatever, and it seems like Hubby is too.  And that is no good for anyone.  Because I can be a bigger bitch and I don't care.... Excuse the language, but that's how I'm feeling this week.  I just don't care... I don't have the energy to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment