My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 12, 2010

7DPO and weird charts

So I'm a little confused with my chart.  I have been taking my temp at least twice each morning since 3dpo.  It literally has been alternating each day between 97.9 and 97.7 ish.  It's weird how it's a very consistant pattern.  So I guess we'll see what it does tomorrow.  See if I get a 97.9-ish temp to keep with the pattern.

I'm noticing I've been very emotional for a few days now.  Like, I have been crying at the drop of a hat.  And Hubby and I have just been arguing like crazy.  He works long hours, and I know that's part of it.  He works 5 days one week, then 6 days the next.  So this being his 6 day week, it's been very stressful.  Sometimes I really wish he would find another job.  His shift is so hard on us both and even though we moved a lot closer to his work, it's still a 40-45 minute commute to him.  Not only that, he's been trying to get a better shift, but they keep giving him reasons, I say excuses, for why he can't transfer into that schedule.  And as far as I'm concerned, it's all stupid reasons.  If he got the 12 hour shift, his two week schedule would be work Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday, Thursday, work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, off Monday, Tuesday, work Wednesday, Thursday, off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  So he'd work 4 days one week and 3 the next.  It would just be SO wonderful for us.  It would mean more time together, he'd be able to help me out more around the house. 

I currently work from home.  That is another issue this week.  I feel like I'm not producing like I should be.  My job is based on numbers.  I guess without going into too much detail, I can be lumped into a Customer Service/Data Entry type job.  So basically I have a number of entries I have to hit each day.  And lately I haven't been able to do it.  There is give and take, and the work I do does take longer because I have contact with clients, but I just feel like I'm not working up to par.  And if you knew me, you'd know that's not acceptable.  I've always been a competitive person.  I want to know I'm one of the best workers, best atheletes, etc.  It's not to the point it interferes with relationships or anything, it just really makes me strive to do the best I can.  I don't have to be THE best, I just want to be ONE of the best.  I just feel like I've been falling behind lately.  And I always get paranoid that maybe my bosses are noticing and starting to look at me as if I'm no longer needed.  Especially in this economy where there are about 10 people ready and willing to take your job the minute you leave it.  I would love to find another job, because I feel like I'm bored with mine.  I have been told that because I work from home (which is a huge perk and I'm definitely not complaining about it), I cannot move up or take on more responsibility.  So essentially I've hit a ceiling, which means in a few years, I will stop getting raises.  I'm concerned for when we have a child with my job too, because I do work from home, so I wouldn't have to worry about paying daycare, but I have to work set hours.  I cannot just put in time whenever.  I have a 9 hour block that I have to work with a 1 hour lunch each day.  A lot of people think when I say I work from home that I can just sign in and work whenever I want to.  I wish.  It would make my life a whole lot easier. 

I guess long story short, there's just a lot going on, and I'm trying to process it all.  It's just not always helping.  I end up worrying more than I end up solving problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment