My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 4, 2010

Frustration

I'm a little frustrated because I'm ovulating... and Hubby decided to stay up after a long shift, cut the grass in the ridiculous heat today and not get a nap or a shower.  It's sad that even dispite all that, since I'm ovulating, I'm ticked that he doesn't want to do anything tonight.  Guess I'll have to settle for some tomorrow... I was really hoping we'd be able to have sex each day and maximize our chances.  Basically, I'll be able to test right before Father's day... By my guess is that by then it'll be 12-14DPO.  Kinda stinks... last month I got my period right before Mother's Day, now if I get my next period it'll be right before Father's Day... Talk about a two month rollercoaster.  Guess all there is to do now is seduce Hubby to the best of my ability for the next few days at least, and then wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment