My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still in the pattern

At 9DPO, I am still in the pattern I talked about last time.  My temps keep alternating between 97.7 ish and 97.9 ish.  Not really sure what to think about it.  But Hubby says he thinks I'm pregnant again.  Which can be a good sign.  The last time he said that, he was right!  So time will tell.

I'm not going to tell him this, but I've been taking tests for 2 days now.  And I think I'll keep taking one each day until I get a BFP or I get AF.  LOL.  I had all this self restraint, until two days ago.  It all went out the door!  They are only the cheapy internet tests, so I don't feel so bad since they only cost like 20 cents a piece. 

I do have to say, I feel better after the last few days.  I joined a gym and have been working out.  I've been twice (I just joined 3 days ago).  But it feels good to get out of the house and just exercise a little.  It's my escape.  So hopefully I see a nice drop in weight this week.  By nice drop, I mean a lb or two.  I just want the number to stop going up!

No comments:

Post a Comment