My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 10, 2010

3rd cycle past m/c, O'd on CD 19

And I am so happy about that!  I can't even really remember the last time I had a 33 day cycle... I think it was more than a year ago.  But I'm just happy I have one now.  I don't think it'll be our month though.  Since FF moved my O day from CD 18 to 19, we had sex on CD 16 and 19... I don't think that's all that good.  But I guess we'll see.  I'm not going to test until next Saturday at the earliest.  They'll be CD 31, or 12DPO.  If I get a negative there, I know it's really negative.  Not to mention I have enough going on right now to keep me busy and not really think about it.  I've been working out and I just started weight watchers again.  I don't know what's going on, but after the m/c I've been gaining weight, even though I've been watching what I eat, and working out more.  So I figure WW would give me that structure that worked for me in the past, and if I don't end up losing more weight, I will have a food diary that I can share with a doctor to find out what's going on. 

I also have an eye doctor appt this afternoon.  I talked with them the last time about getting vision correction surgery.  I'm hoping that if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I may be able to get it done in the next cycle.  Which means we wouldn't be able to try, depending on the timing of the surgery.  From what I understand, if I get a consultation done and get approved for it, I can have the surgery done as early as the Friday after the consult.  And since I can't wear my contacts for 2 weeks before the surgery date, I'm thinking I may stop wearing them, like today would be my last day.  Then that way, I'd be eligible for the surgery on July 30th.  So that would be on CD 12 of the new cycle, if I'm not pregnant this cycle.  Which from what I've been told, would mean as long as I didn't ovulate on CD 14-19, I'd be able to still try to get pregnant next cycle.  Even if I end up having to not TTC for next cycle, I think it would be worth it to get the vision correction done. I'm just hoping it's something we can afford to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment