My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A different type of waiting

So now I'm waiting to ovulate, and waiting to go to the fertililty clinic.  I am hoping to ovulate before I go, since the day I go would be CD18.  And to be honest, if I have an early ovulation this month too, I'm going to be a lot more optimistic than I have been in the past.  I've been taking OPK's for 4 days now, just to make sure I don't miss it.  I just have a feeling it's going to be like last cycle, around day 19 or so.  My body will probably prove me wrong, since it likes doing that so much now, but we'll see.  I'm going to talk to the fertility clinic about what else I can do, mainly if they think a fertility monitor would be beneficial.  If they say they believe it would greatly improve my chances, then I may go get one.  The only reason I didn't do it this cycle is because I would have gotten it sometime after CD 5 and in order to use it, you have to start it before CD5.  So I just decided not this month.  Hubby doesn't know it yet, but I think I'm going to start seducing him about everyday until I confirm O. 

On a side note, it seems like everywhere I look, everything I read, every show I watch, has something to do with people who are pregnant, having a baby, or just had a baby.  It's driving me crazy!  It seems like it comes and goes in waves... I'm just noticing everything baby right now... and it doesn't help that I went shopping for friends, babyshower and 1st birthday, I get coupons/emails constantly for babies r' us now all the time... Not to mention everytime I search anything on the computer, google or ebay or amazon, brings up baby stuff, because they pull from the cookies on your computer.  Stupid Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment