My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 17, 2010

No AF

Granted, today is only 12dpo, and I'm happy it hasn't happened yet.  12 days is too short of a luteal phase.  I have been spotting more though.  I broke down this morning and tested, negative.  And so negative there was no room for doubt.  Granted I didn't sleep much last night... and I don't know if that effects your test results, like maybe the body doesn't process everything as well if you don't sleep (I doubt it, but eh, I'm grasping at straws here).  So I'm pretty sure this isn't my month. Which also means my psychic reading was wrong.  It said I'd have a baby girl in March 2011... which means I'd be pregnant this cycle, since my EDD would be March 28th.  But, c'est la vie, eh? 

I'm going to make an appt on Monday with the fertility clinic.  I figure by then, I'll start my period.  So I'll know for sure I'm not pregnant.  I've been batting around the idea of getting a clearblue easy fertility monitor.  I'd love to be able to get an ovacue monitor, but they are very expensive, and it seems like nobody sells those things!  Obviously if I got an ovacue, I'd buy new probes, since they have an oral and a vaginal one.  But if I got a clearblue easy one, I can get it used, since it uses disposible strips, I'd just have to get new ones... Hubby isn't keen on it, just like he never is... I'm really trying not to go overboard, but for crying out loud, it's been over a year.  I'm done just waiting and seeing what happens.  Hopefully the next wait I'll have to do will be the 9 months to see my little baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment