My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 6, 2010

1 DPO

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm at.  I'd say 2DPO, but FF doesn't give me crosshairs unless my temp goes up again tomorrow and Sunday.  So I'm going to say 1DPO since that's what that experts say.  So now begins another TWW.  Which means I'm going to test on Thursday August 19th.  So now begins the time when I have to watch everything I do, to make sure it's not something I shouldn't do when pregnant, but at the same time, try and stay occupied enough that I don't think about this 24/7.  So much fun to play this game. 

I have not tried to talk to Hubby again about the fertility clinic.  I'm sure he isn't going to change his mind.  And it really really annoys me that he is so set on his opinion that he doesn't even care to hear my concerns.  I just don't want to wait anymore.  I'm so tired of this roller coaster ride... and I know that by doing the Clomid with Timed intercourse doesn't mean we'd definitely get pregnant, but there's an 80% success rating within 4 months.  That's a hell of a lot better than what we got now.  I just want this to be done, I want to be pregnant. 

I got two invites for showers today.  Here's the best part, the two friends are having their showers in the same weekend, one Saturday, one Sunday.  They are the two that they're due mid-October, and late October... and I was due in the beginning of November.  So it's going to be a weekend from hell... I'm so happy for them, and it's so great that they are pregnant and all, but that weekend is going to constantly remind me that I'm not pregnant anymore.  I guess my only prayer to make it through that weekend is that I'm pregnant this cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment