My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Alzheimer's Walk

I am walking in an Alzheimer's Walk in my area.  I lost my Great-Aunt (who spoiled me to death and was so wonderful to me) and my Great-Grandmother to this disease.  I am really trying to raise a good amount of money for this and I'd really love any help anyone who reads my blog could give me.  I really appreciate any donation or even just passing on the link.  You can donate by clicking on the thermometer on the left, or by going to:
http://memorywalk2010.kintera.org/belair/checkerstogether

On other notes, still waiting to see if I ovulated or not... I'm a little confused.  My temp this morning was 98 at 9:30 (an hour and a half after my usual temp time).  And not to mention, I can't use my basal thermometer, because I left it at my parent's house when I visited there last weekend.... GRRRR!!!  Not only that, I've done experiments, where I woke up at my usual time, then woke up about an hour or two later, took my temperatures each time, they were the same... so I don't know if I should adjust my temp by the "normal" amounts... It would put my temp as 97.7 at 8am.  I don't think that's what it would have been, but I guess I need to wait and see what my temp is tomorrow... Hopefully my lazy butt gets up on time!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment