My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Complete change from yesterday...

Ok I swear I'm not crazy.  I had a very very bad day yesterday.  It carried over into today, but I got two pieces of information that make me so happy, I don't care anymore!  First and foremost, apparently my body is getting more "normal"!!!!!!  I'm on CD 15 and I got a positive OPK.  WOW! That's all I have to say.  Really never thought it would happen.  I wasn't expecting to ovulate for another 4 or 5 days!  But I'll take it!!! So happy about that!

Then the second piece of info that made me happy, Sonoma made my boots again this year, and since I wore out my last two pairs (had one pair in black and one in brown, it only makes sense), I need a new set, and I'm sooooooo happy they're making them!!!!  They are so comfy and they are just the ipitamy of my attitude!  I love it!  I bought my first two pairs at JC Penney like 2 or 3 years ago now.  Then I guess Sonoma decided they weren't going to make this style boot anymore.  I was so sad!  Now I found them at Kohl's and I'm ecstatic!  I actually called friends to tell them I found a new pair of my boots!  I told Hubby I may get two pairs, just in case they don't make them next year.  To be honest, if I had the money, I'd get like 10 pairs just so I'll have them for the next 10 years at least!  I love them!  I'll add a pic on here.  The only bad part (and it's not even that bad), they're only in one color.  I'm ok with that though!



You probably really think I'm crazy now, but I don't care.. I'm on such a high from finding out that I'm ovulating and getting a new pair of my boots, then I'm not coming down for a few days! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment