My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FF changed my O day.

So I O'd one day earlier, and my coverline went down.  Not that I'm complaining, makes my temps look a little better.  So I'm 8DPO.  My birthday is Sunday and I can't decide whether to test or not.  It's only 11 DPO, so my gut is telling me not to.  It would be such a great birthday gift, but it would also just kill me if it's negative.  I guess I just decided for me... not testing.  Couldn't take it if it is negative. 

So I guess I'm waiting until Tuesday if I don't start my period by Tuesday morning, or don't think I'm about to start, then I'll test.  I don't think I am though.  Just feeling like I always do the week before my period, so I'm pretty sure I'm not.  I hate this waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment