My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 16, 2010

GOD THIS IS TORTURE!!!

I am just sitting here waiting trying to figure out what I'm going to do tomorrow.  I think I'm going to start my period, but every fiber of my being wants to test anyway.  It's so dumb!  I guess I'm going to wait and see what my temp is tomorrow morning.  If it tanks again, I don't have to worry about testing... if it goes up more, I guess I should test.  It doesn't help that Hubby thinks I spend unholy amounts of money on HPT's each month.  I had to explain to him that I use maybe 1 a cycle.  And usually, those are the cheapie internet test strip ones. 

He doesn't want me to test until I'm 2 weeks late.  WHAT?! Not going to happen.  Told him to go ahead and get that out of his head now, cuz it's not going to happen.  I'm just so frustrated that I'm not pregnant that I really don't have the patience to sit here and argue with him.  I mean, does he think I'm that irresponsible or crazy?  I am not trying to spend our savings on pregnancy tests.  I feel so crappy right now, I'm just going to go to bed... I have a million things to get done around the house, and I can't bring myself to do any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment