My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well, there's good and bad

So I'm super excited about this week.  It's going to be crazy, but we have our fantasy football draft this weekend.  I cannot wait!  I got sucked into fantasy football last year.  I didn't do well, but it was one of those I got robbed situations.  I had a team that on paper and predictions was awesome, but then other teams just out played me ridiculously!  So I have a crazy week ahead of making the food, cleaning up the house and all so that we have have 12 people in the house with no issue.  Our house is small, so 12 people in here in one room is a bit much.  I am hoping the weather cooperates.  It's supposed to be like 80 and nice and sunny this weekend, so I'm hoping we can do this outside.  It should be nice out, so that way the house has to be clean, but we don't have to move furniture around to get everyone to fit. 

This is my first cycle in over a year that I haven't temped, and I'm a little nervous.  I'm feeling good, because I don't have to get up every morning at the same time.  I can sleep in if I want to.  But at the same time, I'm getting to the point in my cycle where I should be ovulating in the next week or two.  So I'm starting to get worried that I'm going to miss it completely.  I'm not going to get any signs so I'm not going to know when/if I ovulated.  It's all in my head.  My body gives me signs and I know how to recognize them.  It's just me in my own head I guess.  It's one of those things where my life is easier because temping every morning was a constant reminder of where I was in my cycle and I was always on FF and WTE just reading and obsessing over everything.  Now I am finding that I don't think about it all day everyday.  I think about it at least once a day, but it's so much better than it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment