My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It has been a while...

So it's been two weeks since my last post.  With my dad being sick and having the false positive, I just didn't have the mindframe or the heart to write a whole lot these last few weeks. 

But with that being said, I am hoping I ovulated in the last few days.  I don't know if I did or not though.  I haven't been able to take an OPK since Friday.  I took one today, it was fairly dark, but not positive.  So I don't know if that meant I ovulated last night or if I am still waiting to ovulate.  Guess I just have to sit here and test again, then wait to see when all the signs go away.  So far, they're still here...

According to the charting website I'm using right now, if I got pregnant this cycle, the baby would have a birthday within days of Hubby's Momma.  For that matter, could be within days of my cousin or sis as well... End of June, beginning of July.  I hate to be this way, but I'm starting to think it's never going to happen.  It just seems like every month we have pretty good timing, and every month we get a negative... or now a false flipping positive.  Stupid crap.  Well, that's all the update I have for now. 

I honestly never thought I'd ever say we've been trying to conceive for 15 months... but here we are.  It's a milestone I wouldn't wish on anyone... that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment