My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 17, 2010

Well, guess I'm one in a million

I got a false positive.  Took the home test, got a positive.... Went for the blood test later that day, got a negative.  To be honest, I thought they were going to tell me it's positive, then today when I went back, they were going to tell me it was a chem pregnancy.  Guess not.  False positives suck!

Hubby was pretty upset though.  Even though I tried to warn him when I told him I got a positive.  I told him blatently, don't get too excited, I'm bleeding, and it won't be good news from the doctor.  He kinda hit that wall that I hit a few months ago.  He started saying how he's worried something is wrong with me or with him, that there's some reason why we can't get pregnant again.  He said he thinks it's a side effect from being on BC for so long.  I told him I didn't think that was it.  So after some time, we talked about it again, and I think he's kinda back to normal.  I told him we can get the fertility testing done without actually taking clomid, or doing anything else.  So he said he'd think about it.  I can't do mine until next cycle anyway, so we have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment