My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ah, 8 DPO

Ah, it's Sunday, we're watching football and had chinese food for lunch.  Very good day.  Actually a very good weekend.  We had friends and family over yesterday for a BBQ, played backyard redneck games, and drank.  It was some fun.  We got a new game, KanJam.  It is a lot of fun.  Basically imagine throwing a frisbee into a trashcan. LOL.  You have a partner, you throw the frisbee and try to get it close to the bucket, your partner can bat the frisbee either in the can, at the can, etc.  It's a lot of fun. 

So, I'm on CD 26, 8 DPO.  It's not so bad yet... I've been trying to focus on anything but when I'm going to test.  I think I'll test on Saturday if I have no AF signs.  I know earlier I said I wasn't testing until the 20th, but that's like 4 days late, so I'm not waiting that long. LOL.  I have no will power for that. 

I'm glad, I have this Thursday off work.  Hubby and I are going to do some work around the house, finish some projects that we started a while back.  I'm hoping we have good weather.  I want to get our front door finished.  I started stripping the paint, and Hubby said if I did the main panels of the door (I used an angle grinder) he would use the paint stripper on the recessed panels (since they have routing details).  So we'll see.  I'm concerned about if I am pregnant and don't test, using paint stripper.  It's pretty bad just for anyone, I used it a while back and had some pretty bad respitory issues, just because it's pretty caustic.  The fumes are nasty!  So I really don't want to be around them if I may be pregnant.  Maybe if Hubby wants me to use that, I'm testing that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment