My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hubby has a hunch...

So our friends are pregnant, there's two couples.  The one was due yesterday.  It's their first baby, so she hasn't gone into labor yet.  Hubby took this friend out for drinks last night, kinda as a last night out before the baby is born.  He told Hubby that they are planning to induce his wife on Thursday if she doesn't go into labor before then.  I am so excited for them!  But drinking buddy put an idea in Hubby's head... He thinks his wife isn't as far along as the doc says.  I tried explaining to Hubby that doctors are pretty accurate about this stuff.  They use a lot of tools to get a good idea of the ovulation/conception and due dates.  So Hubby has decided that even though I had a period just a few days ago, that I'm pregnant.  I took a test this morning to make sure he's on the same page as I am... the neggo preggo page. 

Outside of that, not a whole lot going on.  I have the rest of the week off work, and I am so happy!  I just need a break!  So tomorrow is a relaxation day and then Friday Hubby and I are going to a concert for one of my favorite artists!  Then we have a whole weekend of fun going on.  Saturday I'm dress shopping with one of my best friends for her wedding dress, then meeting up with Hubby at our brewery back home.  It's not ours, it's just our place.  It's one of the first restaurants that we just both loved and we used to go there all the time.  We even had our rehearsal dinner there!  Then Sunday I have a different friend coming down to visit and we're going to the Ravens game together.  Should be a complete blast!  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment