My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little late, but it clears up confusion!

So I got my first positive OPK this month on Friday.  I got another positive yesterday.  I know you aren't supposed to take them after you get a positive, but I just do so I can pinpoint my ovulation since I'm not temping.  So I'll take another one today, and hopefully get another positive, just because it'll give us more time to "try to make babies" as Hubby called it the other day in an email... I laughed when I read it.  I'm just glad that I kept taking them and got a positive.  To be honest, Friday was going to be the last day I took it if I didn't get a positive.  I jsut wasn't feeling it anymore.  I get slight cramping, and I don't know how to describe it except I get hyper-sensitive (not emotionally) about everything, every tinge, every feeling.  It's weird. 

Well... now that it's taken me like 4 hours to write this post (I got lost in the football games...), I took another OPK for today, negative.  So I guess that means I most likely will either ovulate last night or today sometime.  So I guess I got one more "trying to make babies" time, then it's just for fun. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment