My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 28, 2010

6 weeks... wow

I know everyone says that pregnancy should be savored because it goes so fast, but this just seems to be dragging! LOL. 

I have to call my midwife's office in the morning and confirm that they want me to go this week to have the ultrasound done.  I'll only be 6w2d on Tuesday when my appointment is.  I was told to make the appointment for my 8th week, but they (the receptionist) told me to make it for the week of December 2nd.  Tuesday was the only day I could really do it.  So I'm going to see if they just want me to go because I have it scheduled or if they want me to make it for next week or the week after sometime.  I'm really hoping they say just go.  I want to have it to maybe see what's going on.  I've heard a lot of people have been able to see and sometimes hear the heartbeat at 6w or a little more.  I'm just really hoping they tell me to go.  But at the same time, I don't want to go and them not be able to see anything, then have to spend a week worrying to see if everything is ok.  But the ultrasound place let me make the appointment too.  Last time the u/s place wouldn't let me make the appt until they thought they'd be able to see something viable.  Guess I'll find out first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment