My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A few more days till u/s

I have just 3 more days until the ultrasound.  Hubby told me today that he doesn't want to go with me.  He's scared something will be wrong again if he goes.  I know how hard it will be for him, but it is just as hard for me.  I need him there with me.  I'm so excited to get this u/s done, and so nervous at the same time. 

I cannot believe how tired I have been.  It's been weird, I haven't really been sick, but I get very nauseous.  It's like the feeling where you feel like you're going to puke, but you just don't.  That's where I've been a few times now.  I'm not sure if it's really morning sickness or if it's a side effect from the meds.  Obviously I'm hoping it's the real deal.  Only have to wait a few more days to see.

We told Hubby's parents that we're expecting.  They were really excited for us.  So now the cat's out of the bag... My mom has posted it on her blog, so I'm sure it'll be all over facebook here soon.  Not that I really want it to be, but I'm sure it will.

Other than that, I stayed at my parents house for the last week or so.  From Tuesday to today.  I was trying to help out My mom.  I stayed with my dad so she could go to work.  She's worried about how to keep her job and take care of my dad.  We have an awesome support group of friends and family, so I'm sure we won't have a problem finding people who are willing to help.  So I told my mom that I'll have to work around my work schedule and my doctor's appts, but I'll be back up to help.  Dad has been having good days and bad days.  Since Hospice brought in a hospital bed and all, I think he has been sleeping better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment