My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7 weeks down, 33 to go

So I'm in my eigth week.  My little peanut is in between the size of a blueberry and a rasberry.  I had pretty bad morning sickness these past week or so.  Right at 6 weeks, it hit hard.  I got Sea Bands and have worn them non-stop for the whole week.  I am trying not to wear them today.  I want to see if it's still bad or if it's tapered off.  So far so good.  But I can feel myself needing to get something else to eat. 

I have my first ultrasound on Friday.  I'm really really hoping everything is ok.  I'm just so nervous.

My father has been doing worse.  I was up to see him this past weekend and he's jaundiced.  Which is one of the first signs of the end.  His liver is really failing now.  I wonder if he's going to make it through Christmas sometimes. 

My sister called my last night and told me a restaurant in our home town is going to do a benefit day for Dad.  They heard how Mom was stressing out about Medical bills and all.  They said they'll donate 15% of the proceeds from one day to my Mom and Dad to help with the bills.  I was floored.  My sis was supposed to tell Mom last night, I haven't talked to them since then, so I'm wondering how Mom took it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment