My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally some good news!

I had my ultrasound today.  We got to see the heartbeat on the abdominal ultrasound and internal.  It was 150 which is perfect according to the ultrasound tech.  We also found out my EDD has changed.  It's now a day earlier.  So I measured 7w5d instead of 7w4d.  LOL  I know, first kid, they're going to be late anyway!  But I'm just so happy that my little one is ok!  I really needed to hear that!  Lets me know all these symptoms I've been having were cuz of my little bean, not just the meds I've been on!  I say bean instead of peanut, because the baby looks more like that on the ultrasound.  Haha, like a little cashew or lima bean.  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment