My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sad news...

My father lost his battle with pancreatic cancer yesterday morning, December 8, 2010.  He passed away in his sleep.  I'm just trying to take solice that he isn't in pain anymore.  He was a hell of a man, and I'm really upset that he isn't with us anymore.  Especially that my child will never have the chance to meet their grandfather.  I grew up not knowing my father's father.  I was really hoping my child wouldn't have to grow up with only one grandpa. 

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow.  I'm so nervous.  I'm really hoping everything is ok.  My family couldn't handle another blow, and I don't even know how I'd handle it.  I'll post on here tomorrow after my ultrasound.  Hopefully my next post will be good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment