My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

22 weeks down

So I had my fetal echo the other day and they said everything is great with baby's heart.  The reversed ductus venosis has fixed itself.  So that made me feel a lot better!  But they did tell me that my LO is measuring 11 days ahead of schedule.  They won't change my due date just yet, but they will monitor my further to make sure he doesn't get too big in there.  They said that genetics start to kick in, so that could be a part of it too.  Who knows.  I have an appt with my midwife tomorrow night, so I'm going to ask her and see what she says.  I'm a little worried she's going to tell me it's a possible sign of Gestational Diabetes, which means I have to take a bloodtest.  I'm just really hoping I don't have it because it means I'm at a higher risk to get it later in life, and I'm already at a higher risk because of diabetes running in my family and Dad having it.  But I'm going to try not to worry about it until I have to. 

Outside of that, my family shower has been planned, it'll be May 21st!  So excited!  I'll be 31 weeks and I'm hoping that my friend shower will be on June 12th and that way I'll have a little over a month to get anything else I need.  I'm just getting really excited!  :)  It feels so good to have a date set to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment