My weight loss journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 2, 2011

24 weeks down!

Wow, time is going pretty quick.  I'm 24 weeks now, well, by my doctor's count I'm 24.1, but by mine I'm 23.6, so we'll split the difference! LOL. 

I'm excited, Hubby and I got the nursery almost completely cleaned out and I'm hoping this week on his days off that he'll rip up the carpet in there and see what the hardwoods look like underneath.  I'm so excited to really get moving on that room!  I had to explain to Hubby that I'm in a nesting phase right now... I'm not so concerned with getting the house spotless, although I am doing cleaning and such, but I'm more focused on getting things set up so when the baby gets here, the room is done, the other projects that the baby and I can't be here for, are done, things like that.  The last thing I want is to have to vacate the house with a 2 month old for 8 hours so Hubby can get done these projects!  He understood once I told him that.  The crappy thing is more than half the projects depend completely on the weather.  So most of them, it's a waiting game anyway until we're out of April pretty much.  :(

As far as the pregnancy goes though, all is well.  I had my fetal echo and they said my little boy's heart looks great, the reversed ductus venosis had repaired itself.  I think I'm probably still measuring big, but I won't know for sure until my next appt in a few weeks.  I actually scheduled all my appts for the rest of the pregnancy.  They wanted to make sure they could get me in when I was needed to be seen.  I guess my appts get more frequent now.  I have another 6 week appt, which is at the end of this month, but then they go to 3 weeks between appts until June, then 1 appt each week from the end of June until my due date.  Should be interesting.  LOL

Nothing else really exciting going on.  My sister, cousin and I went to see a Michael Jackson cover band last night at a local club.  It was a lot of fun!  The band was really good too.  Only problem was, I swear I was one of the oldest people there... everyone else wasn't even old enough to remember seeing a MJ concert on TV. LOL.  I mean, I was really young when he stopped touring, but I remember watching his concerts on TV every now and then. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment